Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 200: *sigh*

Shay-Shay's gonna have a baby!  Go God!  :)

EastLake worship night was awesome!  Go God!  :)

The guy I looked up to like a big brother growing up died today.  His birthday is coming up on Monday. Ouch.  I feel like I just got whiplash.

Guess I'll take two excedrin and call somebody in the morning. . .

Oh, I almost forgot.  Payton decided that in honor of day 200 of my blog, I am to announce that I am writing a book.  I have several ideas that I have been thinking on, but I think I'm going to start with a book about how my kids have helped me to build my faith.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You don't need luck! You've got talent and you are a child of God. Remember at the Chris Tomlin concert? When God is for us who can be against us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, Tish! Thanks for the reminder. Sorry I'm a little behind on my comments. I don't know how to get them to pop up that I've got one so I don't always see them in a timely manner.

    ReplyDelete