Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 156: Finally moving again

Thank God for good chiropractors with reasonable rates!  And thank God that I'm still blessed enough to feel the pain and feel the relief.  How easy would it have been to not have trouble walking or have pain because I was in a wheel chair?  Last week, it was a little harder to appreciate this, but I am walking again.  :)  I can type at the computer without severe pain.  I found out that I have curvature in my lower spine and two vertebrae that are out of place and causing pinched nerves.  Dr. Risley says he can fix it, it will just take a little time.  It took years to screw up so I guess I can take a few months to relieve it all.  :)

I have three blogs from last week that I started that I will need to finish up now that I can type again.  I'll post it all up when I'm back up to date.  Hopefully I'll be back to the gym next week.  I also found out that there is a nutritionist here in town at a clinic where you can go for free.  I am going to call in the next day or two and try to set up an appointment.  One more step in the right direction.

Now I just have to get my butt in gear on the budget so that I can make sure I can pay for the chiropractor.

So . ..
Church family . . . Check!
Support network .. . in progress .. .
Therapist . . . transitioning . . .
Doctor . . . ???
Nutritionist . . . maybe
Financial advisor . . . check!
Best family ever?  CHECK!

I know I am on the right path and I know that I can get there.  Now Livi would like to share her insights . . .

,..,/pyjhnjjiii00y8y88t4iop6[]]jh cbyttvrreesececb nti666o60y9bbb.k

fiori98uiiutti

llioweifiiigithkgfb

I'm not sure what that means, but I'm sure it's full of sunshine and energy.  Be uplifted!  :)

p.s. Here is a prayer that helped me through today. . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment