Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting Started

All right. I have a plan. I'm gonna plan the work and work the plan. I have read through "The Natural Diet Solution for PCOS and Infertility." I am trying to make food choices that follow their guidelines. I bought a bike, a Trek 800, for 75 bucks from Eddie on Craig's list. I spent a little more getting a tune up and now I have a great bike, cheap! YEAH ME! And thanks to Eddie!

Now I'll be logging my food and my exercise every day and I'll be tracking my progress so I can see that it's working. Hopefully, my progress can help someone else and maybe if I get stuck, someone out there will have a great idea or two.

I'm not going to be using a scale right now because I am wanting to measure my overall health rather than just my weight. Once I know I'm on the right track, I'll start using the scale to watch day to day variations to help determine what foods and things are helping me and what are not.

Starting measurements on July 20, 2010

Neck: 15.25"
Bust: 48.5"
Upper Arm: 18"
Waist: 44.5"
Hip: 52"
Thigh: 28.5"

I'm going to start logging all my food, exercise and supplements tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment