Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 5: Sick Day :(

 I came down with a cold last night.  It was much worse this morning.  I woke Payton up and then went back to bed.  Dan took him to school and stayed up until 11 so that Livi would let me sleep.  He also put a 7up in the freezer so it was kinda slushy for me when I woke up.  I drank a bottle and a half of 7up.  It's been a long time since I've had any soda at all and it usually doesn't taste good to me.  It still probably wasn't the best choice, but it sure tasted good today.  My food choices weren't the greatest today, but I didn't over eat either.  Mostly, I rested and did the bare minimums today.  I still took my vitamins. 

Today was Wednesday.  Payton's out of school at 1:30 and Dan goes to work at 3.  We pick up DQ blizzards on the way home, then we watch a show on DVR.  I passed on my weekly ice cream splurge this time.  We usually watch Raising Hope but I guess it wasn't on last night.  That was a little disappointing.  I guess we need to have a backup plan.  Dan was able to take the car to work tonight.  I got to head to bed early.  All in all, not a great day, but not too shabby for a sick day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment