Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 83: Explosion

I'm mad.  Really mad.  No reason really.  Just can't stop being mad.  Payton and I played hookie today so we could get some sleep.  I didn't accomplish anything.  We tried to watch a show together but couldn't watch anything without interruptions.  I moved something and stacks of cds toppled.  Livi's chatter was too loud.  Dan's boss kept texting him on his day off.  I feel like an explosion waiting to happen.  I just wanted to open the front door and throw everything out.  

When a friend came over and was chatting with Dan, I had to go to the girls' room to lie down.  I just needed to hide.

Payton's going to go to his dad's.  Dan's going to play magic.  Livi and I are going to be home alone and I don't want to.  I don't feel like I can handle it.

I'm so tired of being defective.

No comments:

Post a Comment