Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 90: I think I need a bigger box . , .

The countdown to homeless is ticking pretty loudly.  I don't know that I have EVER felt so helpless.  I keep doing things that are supposed to help, calling people, filling out papers, praying, crying.  Nothing.  Just sliding further and further into the abyss.  I am struggling just to keep my brain from shutting down.  I keep telling myself that my kids need me and then I can't figure out how I'm helping them.  I know this is not logical and I know that in most ways, I am a good mom.  They know that I love them and would do anything for them.  I just can't seem to do anything that is helping right now.

At least we'll be able to see Ash this weekend.  That was pretty up in the air for a bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment