Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Fifteen

Today was a crazy day.  I was busy with job stuff from 7am until almost one before I got a break for lunch with my girls.  I didn't get a bike ride in, and our day staff will be out tomorrow morning and all day Friday.  It's only supposed to be 93 tomorrow, so I'm thinking as long as I have my water, it should be ok.  I am planning to ride in a different direction tomorrow and go to a different bank than the one I have been to. 

I remembered to take my vitamins, including my vitamin D today.  :)  It was not nearly as stressful a day as I expected it to be.  I got a couple of business referrals and it looks like I will be helping a friend start her own PartyLite business.  It's still hard to keep making calls when it's just one voice mail after another, but when I actually connect, it helps make up for the duds.  :) 

Food Log

Breakfast:  scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, some very yummy bread with some Acai Berry & Cherry Preserves. I bought breakfast because I knew it would be a hard day and I didn't have time to fix it myself.  Lousy excuses for being fat and unhealthy.

Lunch:  Cantaloupe, egg roll, dragon roll, green beans, fried chicken dumplings.  The girls wanted Chinese so I did the best I could with the options available.  I only had one egg roll and I completely passed on the crab rangoon

Dinner:  Chicken burrito and a taco.

I have not been making the best food choices and it's really easy to make excuses as to why I'm not.  Starting tomorrow, I WILL do better.  I deserve to be healthy and my kids deserve for me to stay strong and set a good example for them. 

Dan is wanting to get the P90X program.  It's about $140.  You would also need some weights and other things.  It's still way cheaper than the gym, but I don't know what all it will take.  I know at least one other person who bought it, but I don't know anyone who has actually tried it.  Does anyone know what equipment is needed to make it work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment