Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day Thirty-two 08-21-2010

We headed to Salina to take candles to my niece, Tereya, that people had ordered from her PartyLite party.  It turned out that she and her little guy, not quite a year old yet, were at the hospital.  Camryn had a bad cough and his oxygen level was low, so they decided to keep him over night.  T and I talked and she may be starting her own PartyLite business.  She has been thinking of starting a home business so she could stay home with Cam full time and she ended up quitting her part time job because she wasn't even getting 20 hours a week.  By the time we left, T had relaxed a bit.  I also dropped off the orders from her show.  After we got home, I called and talked to her fiance, Dameon.  He told me that Cam's oxygen was up and he was feeling better.  Still staying overnight just to be on the safe side. 

I'm keeping my calories down a lot better and I don't even want to eat as much at a meal as I used to.  But I still need to balance the types of things I am eating better.  But it's still progress. 

I can't get my food log to upload tonight.  I had 1973 calories.  Fat, sodium and cholesterol were all just a tiny bit out of what livestrong.com recommends.  Hopefully I'll be able to upload it later.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment