Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day Twelve

Dan really loves me.  :)  I was up at six the last three days at conference and to bed around eleven or later.  Today, I woke up around 11 in the morning.  That was awesome.

What was not awesome was how sore my calves were today from all the walking.  I guess that inconsistent exercise had some kind of effect after all.  :)

We went to IHOP for lunch and then to HyVee.  I gave away five tealights and got as many names, numbers and email addresses to follow up with a survey.  I am getting better at that part of being in business.  :)

Today was a great day with my family.  I miss Payton.  He's still in Kentucky with his daddy, but he called me tonight so that helped.  I feel relaxed and rejuvenated, but I am dreading going back to the regular job tomorrow.  Just thinking about it drains all my energy.  Time to figure out a solution for that.

Food Log
 
Lunch:  grilled chicken with steamed broccoli and salad with balsamic vinaigrette

Snack:  maple frosted glazed donut with sprinkles

Dinner:  freddy's double hamburger

No comments:

Post a Comment