Monday, August 2, 2010

Day Thirteen

Today, I woke up with leg cramps in my calves that made walking to the bathroom a challenge.  I've been doing stretches periodically all day long and I'm hoping that will resolve a lot of it and I'll be able to go biking in the morning.  I'm going to try to get up earlier to go for my ride.  Not sure which direction I'll go this time.  I'm thinking I'll just set an alarm and go until it goes off, then turn around and come home.  :)

I have been trying to clean my desk as the level of disorder is very frustrating to me.  It's still a bit of a challenge to recognize a change, but I have thrown out a lot and filed a lot.  I know my life would be smoother if I could just keep things as organized as I want to.  I'm making baby steps.  I want to get my filing systems divided in such a way that I have my work stuff, my PartyLite, and our family files.  That way I can work on one thing without other things being all mixed in.  I have lots of calls to make this afternoon so I can get a few more shows on my calendar.  And then tonight I have a few tealight surveys to follow up on.  It's been a productive day so far, and it will continue to be so!

I called 16 people today.  I played phone tag with one person but never quite connected.  I have one girl to call back tomorrow who might book a show.  I have one lady to call back after the first of 2011, one person I sent the newest Candle Connection to, and one person who hung up on me as I was talking.  In some ways it doesn't feel like it was productive, but I did what I could to work my business.  Some days will be like this and others will be better. :)  I also did payroll for my J-O-B and put in a sub request for next weekend.  All in all, it was a pretty productive day. 

Tomorrow, I will ride!  :)

Food Log

Breakfast:  a banana, scrambled eggs with sausage, peppers, onions and mushrooms, an orange.


Lunch:  sauteed snow peas, steamed broccoli and grilled chicken cooked up with onions, peppers, mushrooms and garlic seasoning mix over some mixed greens with parmesan balsamic dressing.

Dinner:  Lemony Dill ahi tuna, cantaloupe, salad with more parmesan balsamic dressing, and no corn.  I made corn on the cob for Dan and the kids tonight.  It sat silently beside me on the plate looking super yummy.  Dan and the girls all said it was yummy.  I will have to take their word for it.  :)  YAY ME!

Snack:  Leftover hunan shrimp and broccoli from Saturday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment