Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Fourteen

Today has been a day.  A hard day.  Not a fun day.  I misplaced my Vitamin D drops when I left for conference.  I thought I packed them but I couldn't find them in my bags.  Today, I finally thought to check the vitamin drawer and realized I had left them at home the whole time.  I haven't had this hard of a day in a long time, so I am guessing that part of it is due to vitamin D deficiency.

It started out well.  I slept in until 8 and then hit the road.  I road 4.4 miles today.  It was a little rough because my calves are still really sore, but the ride helped stretch them out.  It was a little uphill and a little downhill, but the rest of the day was definitely an uphill climb.

Our schedule tomorrow starts at a crazy pace at seven, so I won't have a chance to ride tomorrow morning.  I really need to get a nice light set so I can go riding in the evening when it's cooler again.

Measurements

Neck:  15.25"  same
Waist: 44.5"  same
Thigh:  29.25"  up by .75  I'm hoping this is a result of building muscles?
Hips:  50"  down 2!  HURRAY!
Bust:  48.5" same
Upper arm:  18"  same

So, there hasn't been much change and I have to wonder if the changes are inconsistencies in how I measured.  I guess we'll see how things look next week.  At least I can enjoy my tuscan vineyard mini jar candle.  :)  A little aroma therapy of sorts.  lol

Food Log

Breakfast:  Banana

Lunch:  Steamed asparagus and two ribs.

Snack:  Mini strawberry-banana blizzard.  I am thinking it would still be worth it to keep a few Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake minis on hand.  They are only a dollar and a lot smaller.  If I have a day where I can't resist the splurge, at least it would be less of one.

Dinner:  1/2 of a chicken wrapini from Jason's Deli and a cup of Broccoli cheese soup.  I had one dill spear but I didn't eat the side salad that I ordered.  It was pretty big and I didn't need that much.  I'll add some grilled chicken and it will be a great lunch tomorrow.  :)

Late snack:  Another dill spear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment