Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day Nineteen

Well, it's Sunday mornin' and the sun is shinin' . . .  And I slept in and read for a while.  I took the morning off.  I needed it.  Tomorrow is back to work and I am dreading it.  So is Dan. 

We had quicky lunches today and then I headed for my PartyLite monthly meeting.  It was small, but good.  We talked about a lot of the things from conference and Patti had a beautiful display set up.  It was nice to get in touch with some of the other ladies who are working their business too.  I have missed that.  Patti challenged us to each do our own in home show this week.  My home is not really an option for this right now, so I will make some calls to find a place where I can do an open house of sorts.  This should be fun.  :)  I'm not totally sure I can pull it off this weekend with having to find a location, but I WILL get it done!

After the meeting, we went to a 4 year old's birthday dinner.  It was at Denny's.  We have discovered that there is nothing on the Denny's menu that does not have some sort of dairy in it.  They must use a lot of butter.  I picked the best meal that I could figure out and I think I did all right.  I also traded three tealights for names and phone numbers. :)  It was pretty late when we got home and Livi cried because she wasn't ready to leave her friend, Madi yet.  They hadn't seen each other for a few weeks so we thought it might end that way. 

We almost didn't make it home.  The car started doing funny things and not shifting right and we thought we were going to have to stay in KC.  We were going 4500 RPMs but only going 40 mph.  We stopped and rebooted the car, so to speak.  We turned it off and restarted and tried again.  This time it was ok.  Sometime this week I'll take it in for an oil change, which is due anyway, and have the mechanic look it over.  Hopefully it's not too big of a mess.  I don't want to use up all of our savings to fix it, because we had other plans for it, but at least we have something to work with.

Food log

Lunch:  Lean cuisine frozen dinner with steak tips and broccoli.  I ate two which was 320 calories.  Not the best choice, but not the worst either.

Dinner:  Ranchero Tilapia with coleslaw and a side salad.

No snacks today.  My total food intake has been pretty low this week, but my exercise has been also.  Two more days until measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment