Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day Twenty-One 08-10-2010

Today was a long day!  I started at 645am when our day staff called in and I got ready to help Dan for the morning.  No bike ride again today.  I am starting to feel like I haven't been riding at all.  I have to start all over.  But I will!  :) 

Ash is leaving tomorrow.  I'm not really ready for that yet.  We were going to take the kids to Step Up 3D but Ash leaves tomorrow and Payton comes home on Saturday.  So I took Ash today and Dan is going to take Payton this weekend.  We went to the Legends.  We walked down the yellow brick road and to the theater.  We bought our tickets and then headed to Cold Stone.  We each got a Coookie Doughn't You Want Some.  I got a Like it and Ash got a Love it.  Then we sat and watched the fountain until it was time to head to the movie. We loved the movie!  They used the 3D well, I thought.  I can't say much more until Dan and Payton go see it this weekend.  :)

As we left the theater after midnight on a Wednesay morning, there was no one at the Legends.  We walked hand in hand back to the yellow brick road and headed to our car.  We talked about our favorite parts of the movie all the way home.  It was a great girls night before Ash had to go back to her other family.  What a great end to my day. 

Food Log

Breakfast:  2 hard boiled eggs and an orange.

Lunch:  Taco burger & chicken quesadilla.
  
Dinner:  1/2 slice BBQ pizza, 1/2 slice chicken bacon ranch, 1/2 pound crab legs with clarified butter.

Snack:  Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment