Monday, August 16, 2010

Day Twenty-seven 08-16-2010

Things are a little scary right now. Working towards so many changes at one time can be a little overwhelming.  From a work standpoint, I feel like I'm in the cross-hairs, but I don't really understand why.  I've taken my concerns to HR, to no avail.  Tomorrow should have a few answers for us to help determine which way we need to go.  I think the key is that we GO in a direction instead of remaining in our rut.

My nutritional program and my new supplements should be here on Wednesday.  I need to work out some sort of schedule that will allow me a work out.  This new work schedule is completely draining me and I've still got so many things left on my to-do list for today.

I feel like I'm on the edge of the Grand Canyon and getting ready to jump over.  Thank God, Dan's right there with me.  I'm just so scared of dragging him or our kids down as I'm struggling through all of my challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment