Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day Thirty-five 08-24-2010

Today, everything has finally started getting to me.  I don't know if it's because I quit taking my vitamin D when my new supplement program came in or if it's just a result of all of the changes that we are dealing with right now.  I took some vitamin D tonight, just in case.  I'm thinking I should call the Women to Women help line tomorrow about that.  And do a little research on vitamin D.  I was wondering if it would be good to use the vitamin D as a pick me up on a rough day like today. 

I had a little bit of a melt down tonight.  I know that sounds like I'm trying to candy coat things, but seriously, compared to what a melt down used to consist of, tonight was nothing.  I'm just really tired.  I'm still not getting enough sleep and I don't know when that will change.  I am getting up with Payton and I'm still up past 11.  And once Dan is working 3p-11p shifts, I'll have to bring him to work and pick him up.  I'm going to have to find a way to make it all balance before I crash.  Maybe I can take naps in the afternoon.  hmm . . .  It's a thought.  

I really did accomplish a lot today.  We have a bunch of boxes packed up now and we'll be picking up the keys and signing our lease on Thursday.  I've got orders in to start our gas service (complete with a gas stove!) and have the electric switched to our names.  I made chicken fried steaks for dinner and I had coleslaw while Dan and Livi had mashed potatoes.  Payton didn't like the potatoes.  Funny, he's eaten turkey/veggie meatballs in spaghetti, turkey/veggie meatloaf and then he turned down mashed potatoes.  Oh, and I turned in finance stuff and my work comp doctor's note.  There is still plenty left on my to-do list for tomorrow, but overall, I've been making steady progress.

I did not, however, do anything related to my PartyLite business today. Well, wait, I did set up a skype account so I can do a virtual meeting tomorrow.  But I didn't make any phone calls.  It's hard to balance everything in right now.  Right now though, the primary goal is to get through the move and go from there and make lots of business building calls tomorrow!

Dan and I were going to pack more tonight, but I think my spirit is telling me that it's weak tonight.  I'm going to head to bed to read a bit and then sleep.  Tomorrow is another big day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment