Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day Twenty-nine 08-18-2010

So, today was a good day and a not so good day.  I turned in a report, updated some online data, and made five more PartyLite connections.  I also passed out for a two hour nap this afternoon because Livi has been waking me up every night since Ashlynn went back to her mom's.  Dan has not heard back from dealer school, I have not heard back on the living arrangements we are looking into and three people that I had appointments to call didn't answer the phone when I called them.  I also had to deal with my supervisor who I have been avoiding to maintain lower stress levels and learned new ways that he has been running me down to the people who support our home.  My chest hurts and I know that I am going to be sick if I can't find a way to get adjusted to this new schedule.  And getting sick doesn't even help in that I'll get time off.  I'll still be doing the same job and Dan will have to pick up any slack so then it will just be his turn to get sick next.  I'm really hoping that tomorrow all of these things start falling together so we can start the ball rolling on the necessary changes.

I got my new supplements and wellness program from Women to Women today.  My program is a 3 month program for severe symptoms.  I took the first batch of supplements with supper and will take the next back with breakfast.  I already have a couple of questions that I will call the free support people with tomorrow.  I am pretty excited about free support just a phone call away.  I know how much that has helped me in my PartyLite business so I can only think it will be the same for my health! 

After looking back at my meals, I just got more cholesterol in one breakfast than I should have had in the entire day.  Time to kick the bacon habit.  It's not outlawed in my new wellness program though, so we'll see how things turn out when I get things rolling on this.  I'm excited about all of the changes right now but a little frustrated that some things are not moving along more quickly.  I guess that's just human nature.  :)

And here's my food log from www.livestrong.com.  I am so glad Cyndie showed it to me.  I'm trying to get Dan to set up an account too so that he can see what he's really eating.  Maybe if he can see the numbers and the recommendations that will help him want to eat better.  :)

What are some things that you are doing to eat healthier?

No comments:

Post a Comment